This week, Zane joins me to share all the amazing takeaways he got from attending the Impact Leadership conference this year. If you are looking to implement some helpful New Year’s resolutions, this episode is sure to inspire!
Episode At A Glance:
This week on The SavvyCast, my husband Zane Tarence shares his notes and takeaways from John Maxwell’s talk at the Impact Leadership conference this year. John Maxwell is a New York Times best-selling author and an expert on all things values-based leadership. This episode has some wonderful takeaways for anyone looking to develop their leadership or bring about some lifestyle changes in the New Year!
John Maxwell’s 13 Certainties:
1. Attitude is the difference maker. It’s not everything, but it makes the difference.
2. Adding value to others adds more value to yourself.
3. Personal growth is the guarantee that tomorrow will get better for you.
4. Everyone needs forgiveness, so forgive everyone. Forgiveness is a permanent attitude,
not an occasional act.
5. Everything rises or falls on leadership.
6. Intentional living is how you maximize your life.
7. One is too small a number to achieve greatness.
8. Whatever your perspective is becomes your world.
9. Consistency compounds.
10. Keep success and failure together.
11. Success is having those who know you best love and respect you the most.
12. Significance satisfies.
13. Faith is real.
Resources mentioned In This Episode:
I hope you enjoyed this episode! As always, if you have time to rate, review, and subscribe to The SavvyCast on Apple Podcasts, it would be SO appreciated!!!
If you like this podcast, be sure to check these out: