Forget Twister; this 4 question psychology quiz is a free & fun party game that will be tons of fun~only pen and paper required!
This 4 question psychology quiz is a free and fun party game that my family loves! It is one of our favorite ways to enjoy friends without having to dig for a board game (and search for lost pieces). Everyone loves this game~from young to old. It is family friendly, free, and tons of fun!
This psychology quiz game has been around for years, and my husband Zane loves doing this when we have folks over. It is a great ice breaker, and it is really very intriguing to hear everyone’s answers (along with what they supposedly mean).
So if searching for a fun, free way to pass time during the holiday season, give this game a try. If you play it, I’d love to hear if your crew enjoyed it, and whether you found it as fun as we do. As always, thanks so much for stopping by. Be blessed, and stay savvy!!!
4 Question Psychology Quiz
SPOILER ALERT: DO NOT READ the bottom part of the post (which tells what the answers mean) until answering the questions first. The whole fun of the game is answering each question honestly and THEN finding out what answers are supposed to mean.
How to play:
- Give each person paper and a pen.
- Game administrator reads each question aloud, giving the number of the question and emphasizing word in bold.
- Each person will write the number of the question, along with the word in bold, along with his or her answers to that question. (example: 1. color: happy, positive, fun).
- Game admin reads entire list of questions; everyone answers privately on their piece of paper.
- When all answers are on paper, game admin starts from question #1 and tells what answers should mean.
- Everyone shares their answers aloud.
- Repeat the process working through all questions, answers, and interpretations.
Psychology Quiz Game Questions
- Name your favorite color and 3 adjectives describing why it is your favorite color
- Name your favorite animal and 3 adjectives describing why it is your favorite animal.
- Name a body of water and 3 adjectives that pop into your head when thinking of that body of water.
- Imagine yourself waking up in a white room. All the walls are white and there are no windows or doors. In three words, describe how that room feels to you.
Psychology Quiz Game Answer Interpretations
- The 3 words that describe the color represent how you see yourself.
- The 3 words that describe the animal represent how you see someone to whom you are attracted.
- The 3 words that describe the body of water represent your feelings about relationships.
- The 3 words that describe the white room represent your feelings about death.