In this special Mother’s Day episode, my three daughters Ellie, Jud, and Emma join me to share all about what it is like to have me as their mother.
Episode At A Glance:
This week on The SavvyCast, I am joined by three very special guests! My three daughters Ellie, Jud, and Emma join me for a special Mother’s Day episode. They share all about their experiences growing up and what it is like having me as a mom. There is no such thing as a perfect mother, and I hope other parents can glean something from listening to our experience. We had such a fun time recording this episode together, and we hope you have just as much fun listening!
Get To Know My Three Daughters:
- Ellie is our first child and is the typical firstborn. She is an Enneagram 3 and is driven, goal-oriented, and independent.
- Jud is our second daughter and is an Enneagram 2. She is joyful, a peacemaker, deceptively competitive, a mother to all, and wants everyone to be happy.
- Emma is our youngest and is our “unicorn” daughter. She is an Enneagram 4, relational, spookily discerning, fun-loving, candid, and direct.
Questions Answered In This Episode:
- What do you think about when you think of your childhood?
- How would you describe Jamie’s personality in just a few words?
- What do you think Jamie could improve upon as a mom?
- What advice would you give to mothers?
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Brunswick Stew recipe
- Kensington Club Copycat Steakhouse recipe
- Twice Baked Potatoes recipe
- Spaghetti recipe
I hope you enjoyed this episode! As always, if you have time to rate, review, and subscribe to The SavvyCast on Apple Podcasts, it would be SO appreciated. If you would prefer to watch the podcast interview, check it out on YouTube. Blessings to you!
If you like this podcast, check these out: