On this episode of The SavvyCast, I welcome a favorite foodie friend, Wine and Dine with Jeff, to discuss one of our favorite topics—FOOD!
Jeff is a prominent YouTuber who creates and shares a new, unique recipe each week. He has traveled the world and has learned different countries’ cuisines and wines through immersing himself in their culture.
What You’ll Find in this Episode:
- How Jeff developed a passion for food that eventually led him to create Wine and Dine with Jeff.
- Why Jeff left his home in Pennsylvania to live near the beach with his fur babies.
- How Jeff studies food and wine from across the globe.
- How Jeff develops recipes and creates cooking content for his YouTube channel.
- A few of Jeff’s best cooking tips, tricks, and recipes.
Resources Related to this Episode:
- Peruvian Roast Chicken with Green Sauce Recipe
- Filipino Chicken Adobo Recipe
- Fajita Stuffed Chicken Recipe
- Coffee Rubbed Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe
- Subscribe to Wine and Dine with Jeff’s YouTube Channel
- You can access Wine and Dine with Jeff’s recipes on his blog
- Follow Jeff on Instagram @wineanddinewithjeff
Watch the podcast on video.
You can watch my episode with Jeff here on the Family Savvy YouTube Channel.
Thanks so much to all of you who follow The SavvyCast! If you listen on Apple podcasts, I would be most grateful if you would take a minute to rate, review and subscribe. It helps so much!!! As always, be blessed, and stay savvy!!!