Meridith Mann from The Peachie Spoon joins the SavvyCast to give listeners a sneak peek into her fabulous new cookbook, “Well Made.”
Episode At A Glance:
Meredith Mann is a friend of mine and is no stranger to The SavvyCast. Listeners may remember her from her previous episode on How to Establish a Healthy Relationship with Food. This week, Meredith joins me to discuss her new balanced eating cookbook, “Well Made.” “Well Made” is filled with over 100 recipes, tips, and tricks on how to regulate your blood sugar, and how to eat healthier.
Who Is Meredith Mann?
In addition to being a wife and mother of three, Meredith is a CPT and holistic nutrition and wellness consultant. She specializes in metabolisms, blood sugar, and emotional eating. Her happy place is her yoga mat and her kitchen, creating simple recipes that help balance blood sugar. She believes that freedom starts to come when we learn to eat properly to shut off hunger, ditch the crave/crash cycle, and finally feel good every day.
Questions Answered In This Episode:
- If you were to have company, what recipes from the book would you make?
- What are your protein powder recommendations?
- Are pressed juices beneficial and what is their effect on blood sugar?
- What are your thoughts on Lumen?
- What is a typical meal you would send your kids to school with?
- Do you have any salty snack recommendations?
- What are your meal prep suggestions?
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Built Bars – use code “Peachie”
- Continuous Glucose Monitor – use code “peachie25”
- Bad Athletics Protein products – use discount code “badmeredith”
- Ascent Protein product
- Nuzest plant-based protein powder – use code “Peachie”
Connect With Meredith Mann:
I hope you enjoyed this episode! As always, if you have time to rate, review, and subscribe to The SavvyCast on iTunes, it would be SO appreciated!!! Blessings to you!!!
If you like this podcast, be sure to check these out: