While everyone’s faith testimony is powerful in its own way, some people’s stories are especially inspiring. I know you will appreciate listening to Andrew Ryan’s testimony as much as I did!
Episode At A Glance:
This week on The SavvyCast, Andrew Ryan joins me. From the moment I first heard part of Andrew’s story at church, I knew it was one that needed to be shared with SavvyCast listeners! In this episode, Andrew so graciously shares the ins and outs of his faith story. From experiencing sexual abuse at the hand of a prominent leader in his church, to turning towards a spiral of addiction and atheism, Andrew shares how God carried him through it all and delivered Andrew to Himself.
Who Is Andrew Ryan?
Andrew is an empowering and enterprising leader with a substantial history of helping Fortune 500 companies obtain market leadership through emerging technologies, data-driven insights, high-impact business processes, and digital transformations. He combines technical acumen with the soft skills needed to build trust, align stakeholders, tackle challenges with a calm-under-pressure approach, and inspire teams to reach peak performance levels. Andrew is married to his lovely bride, Hillary, and they have four children ages 3 -11. When not at work or parenting, Andrew enjoys tinkering with old cars and vintage electronics.
Questions Answered In This Episode:
- What was your childhood/upbringing like?
- Why did you not share about your abuse?
- As a parent, what are the things to watch out for with your kids to prevent anything like
this from happening?
- What led you to come forward with sharing your story?
- What happened to your abuser?
- What happened to some of the other survivors?
- How did you get to where you are today?
- What did your life look like with alcoholism?
- How did you change from being an atheist to a devout Christian?
- How is your testimony helping others today?
- What are your words to anyone else who has experienced church hurt or abuse
from leaders in the church?
- What are your words of encouragement to anyone struggling with alcoholism?
I hope you enjoyed this episode! As always, if you have time to rate, review and subscribe to The SavvyCast on Apple Podcasts, it would be SO appreciated!!! If you would prefer to watch the podcast interview, check it out on Youtube! Blessings to you!!!
If you like this podcast, check these out: