This week, I’m answering all of my most-asked questions from 2021. From my skincare routine to my favorite home decor to my all-time favorite mattress, no question goes unanswered. Additionally, there is even a bonus recipe if you listen to the end!
Episode At A Glance:
Throughout the year, I get asked so many questions ranging from my favorite kitchen appliances to my exercise regimen. While I always answer these questions as they come, some questions get asked time and time again. Therefore, I decided to share my most-asked questions from 2021 this week on The SavvyCast!
Some Of The Questions Answered In This Episode:
- What are your hair, skincare, and nail routines?
- How do you maintain your figure while eating so much rich food?
- What is your exercise routine?
- How do you marinate your salmon?
- What kind of chutney do you use?
- Where do you buy parmesan cheese?
- What kind of dog is Tucker?
- What is your mattress setup?
- Where are your living room rug and antler head from?
- What color are your bedroom walls?
- Where did your kitchen countertops come from?
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Sleep Number Birmingham– Jon Calvano is the best salesman there is!
- Iron Tribe 280
- My living room rug
- Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker from Bed Bath and Beyond and Williams-Sonoma
- Curried Chicken Salad That Everyone Loves
- How To Cook The Best Salmon Of Your Life
- Miso Sesame Glazed Salmon
I hope you enjoyed this episode! As always, if you have time to rate, review, and subscribe to The SavvyCast on iTunes, it would be SO appreciated!!! Blessings to you!!!
If you like this podcast, check these out: