The best and easiest Easter candy you can make takes only 3 ingredients and 5 minutes (not including hardening time).
Easter candy is a festive and yummy treat.
If you haven’t made Easter candy yet, nothing is easier or yummier than these 5-minute Easter candy clusters. Even if you don’t need or want to eat candy, these are pretty enough to just serve as an Easter table centerpiece. The pastel colors are simply lovely and look so beautiful with Easter decor or fresh flowers.
Easter candy makes a lovely teacher gift.
This candy would also be a nice Easter lovey for teachers and would look beautiful wrapped in clear cellophane bags and tied with pink & white raffia or curly ribbon.
What white chocolate melts the best?
These candy clusters are made with white chocolate (which really isn’t chocolate lol) and M & M’s. My choice of white chocolate for this recipe is Ghirardelli. Their white chocolate melts are made specifically for melting and are smooth and creamy and much easier to work with than some other white chocolates.
Which nuts are best for Easter candy clusters?
I used the salted Virginia peanuts in these candy clusters. They are the crunchiest peanuts you can buy, and their saltiness is the perfect compliment to the sweetness. You can also use almonds. If you use almonds, I suggest slivered roasted or raw (your preference).
Helpful tools for making this recipe.
- If you don’t have a double boiler, this double boiler pot is an easy, inexpensive solution. You just place the chocolate in the pot, which you sit atop a saucepan you already own.
- I use this medium cookie scoop for large clusters and this small one for gift sized smaller ones.
- This is my go to spatula and the one I am using in the video below.
I’d love to hear from you if you try this recipe or if you have one of your own to share! As always, thanks so much for stopping by. Be blessed, and stay savvy!!!
- 2 pouches white chocolate melt wafers (Ghirardhelli)
- 1-2 cups Virigina peanuts (or roasted salted nuts)
- 1 cup Easter colored M & M's
- M & M's to garnish
- Place 2-3 cups water in a saucepan; bring to simmer.
- Place saucepan atop the simmering water.
- Add wafers, allow to melt, stirring often.
- Remove pan when wafers are melted.
- Stir in nuts and M & M's.
- Drop by small melon scoop onto parchment or wax paper.
- Place 3 M & M's atop each cluster.
- Refrigerate half an hour or until hardened.