I’m sharing 4 of the best bread recipes I’ve got, along with some business advice and the beach (now that we are free to leave the house).
Here are 4 of my best bread recipes using fruit.
- The Best Blueberry Bread Recipe. You can make this with fresh or frozen berries, and you can make this in a lemon version as well.
- The Best Fresh Peach Bread Recipe. This bread is outstanding and so unique. This will be a hit wherever you take this bread~picnic, tailgate, brunch, or party.
- The Best Banana-Nut Bread Recipe. I was never a fan of banana-nut bread until I made this version. A friend of mine said the same thing. This is the first and only banana-nut bread she has ever loved.
- The Best Strawberry Nut Bread Recipe. This recipe started it all. One of my most popular recipes, I tried making other versions of this using different fruit/nuts. The end result is all the other “best breads!”
What are the best pans for making loaf bread?
Cook’s Illustrated rated pans in their test kitchens, and I share the recommended ones in each blog post containing a bread recipe. USA pans were one of the brands they recommended, and I bought two of them since I needed an update. They are found at Sur La Table, Williams-Sonoma, or in a 5-piece set at Bed, Bath and Beyond (great option if you need to update all bake ware.
In the short video below, I show how easy it is to mix up the banana-nut bread. I am using several sizes of loaf pans, which you can do if you want to make small mini loaves to give to friends or freeze for later.
Business advice from my husband.
My husband is an investment banker, and he just wrote a book, 17 Reasons Your Company is Not Investment Grade and What to Do About It. He shares advice in two podcasts, you can link to either of them below. The first one contains real questions my readers submitted to Zane after listening to the first podcast. If you know of anyone who might like the book, it is here on amazon.
- Zane Answers Questions about businesses in this episode.
- Zane discusses the 17 Reasons in this episode.
Free at last!
Now that we are all free to leave our homes, many of us are taking a much needed vacation FROM home lol. We drove to our favorite spot on 30-A, Rosemary Beach, and it was wonderful. When Zane and I go alone, we stay at The Pearl. Since we took 4 teenagers, we stayed at Mejer Loft, above Wild Olives in Barret Square. It was perfect for our trip.
To give you an update on the beach, it was fairly “normal” other than some stores requiring masks and limiting size of occupants. Other stores didn’t put any restrictions into play. The beach was beautiful, and it was so relaxing to finally be able to enjoy sunshine and freedom:-)
Have you been on a vacation since we were released from our stay at home? If so, I’d love to hear where you went! As always, thanks so much for stopping by. Be blessed, and stay savvy!!!