If you are like me, you love cooking delicious holiday meals but dread all the clean-up that comes with it! In this episode, I am sharing my favorite cooking cleanup tips to make holiday clean-up a breeze.
Episode At A Glance:
This week on The SavvyCast, I am sharing an episode with tips for cooking clean-up! For those of us who host during the holiday season, cleaning up at the end of the night is half the battle. Piles of dishes and cluttered counter space are not my idea of holiday cheer! In this episode, I am sharing my tried-and-true tips and products to make holiday cooking clean-up easier. I hope these help you spend less time doing dishes and more time with the people you love.
My Favorite Clean-Up Tools:
- Disposable cutting boards
- Slow Cooker Liners
- Parchment Paper
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil in the largest size
- 2 Gallon Freezer Ziploc bags
- 8-quart Rubbermaid Brining bucket
- Powder-free gloves
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Some Favorite Festive Recipes:
- Lemon Herb Turkey Breast
- Cranberry Jalapeño Salsa
- Whole Roasted Brussels Sprouts Stalk With Maple Glaze
- Homemade Egg-Free Eggnog
- Gourmet Gruyere Cheese Grits
- The Best Mississippi Green Beans
- The Best Brown Sugar Crusted Kentucky Spiral Ham
I hope you enjoyed this episode! As always, if you have time to rate, review, and subscribe to The SavvyCast on Apple Podcasts, it would be SO appreciated!!!
If you like this podcast, be sure to check these out: