In this episode of The SavvyCast, Dr. Michael Clinton and Dr. Ben Pearce answer listeners’ questions about all aspects of plastic surgery. They discuss surgical and non-surgical procedures, including lasers, neck lift, blepharoplasty, breast reduction, tummy tuck, and more.
Topics Discussed in this Podcast
- The one procedure that is the “biggest bang for the buck.
- The one thing both doctoftrs recommend for women to “add on” while they are having surgery.
- The truth about neck lifts.
- The best laser for the face if you are ok with down time.
- How the Infini works to tighten skin.
- How the CO2 laser and the Infini are different and how they can be combined for best results.
- How to determine if insurance will pay for a breast reduction.
- The one breast surgery that has the highest rate of patient satisfaction.
- The truth about post-breast surgery nipple sensation and breastfeeding.
- The doctors’ opinion on “tubeless” tummy tucks.
- What is involved in a tummy tuck?
- How long compression garments are worn after a tummy tuck.
- What about women who don’t want to look like they’ve had a facelift?
- The type of patient that is the best fit for Dr. Clinton and Dr. Pearce.