This week on The SavvyCast, Jordan Jones returns to break down the Enneagram 8.
Episode At A Glance:
This week, Enneagram expert Jordan Jones is back for part three of our Enneagram series! In previous episodes, Jordan explains how the Enneagram is comprised of nine “types,” and how to identify which type you are. Jordan believes that the best way for people to learn about the Enneagram types is to hear from that type themselves, so he interviews me to break down the “type 8” and shine a light on how this type thinks, acts, and feels. This interview highlights how the Enneagram can be a phenomenal tool to better understand others, especially our family members! In this episode, you will get a “peek” into my brain as Jordan and I discuss the common traits of a type 8, how the Enneagram has been a useful tool in my life, and so much more!
Who Is Jordan Jones?
Jordan is an attorney, personality consultant, and avid Auburn fan. As an ENTJ and a recovering Enneagram type 3, he believes that understanding ourselves through the lenses of our personalities helps our relationships flourish. He lives in Thomasville, Georgia, with his wife Annie, where they own The Bookshelf, a local independent bookstore.
Questions Answered In This Episode:
- What are some common traits of an Enneagram 8?
- How has the Enneagram helped Jamie?
- What are 3 traits in other people that Jamie finds to be difficult?
- What is Jamie’s biggest fear?
- What are Jamie’s favorite things about being an Enneagram 8?
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Enneagram test: https://www.9types.com/rheti/index.php
- Myers-Briggs free test: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
- The Road Back to You book
- Annie Jones’s podcast: From the Front Porch
- Follow Annie Jones on Instagram
I hope you enjoyed this episode! As always, if you have time to rate, review, and subscribe to The SavvyCast on Apple Podcasts, it would be so appreciated. If you would prefer to watch the podcast interview, check it out on YouTube. Blessings to you!
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to check out the ones below: