Here is a Roundup of Family Savvy Favorites for the Month of May.
Here is a roundup of Family Savvy favorites for the month of May. Enjoy!!!!
The SavvyCast in May
Here is a roundup of my podcast episodes releaased in May. There is as usual a range of topics, so I hope you find something that you find interestiong or helpful.
- My friend Suzanne shares how she is thriving despite heath issues in Living a Full Life with Lupus and Fibromyalgia.
- Ruth McKeaney’s shares her secrets in Creating a Welcoming Home for Family and Friends.
- My hairdresser shares How Hair Extensions, Toppers, and Wigs can Be Life Changing for Women and Men.
- I talk with my You Tube friend about his unique recipes in A Favorite Foodie Friend: Wine and Dine with Jeff.
Some of my favorite things.
Below are some of my favorite things (and some things I get asked about most on instagram). You’ll find my Athleta faves, some of my go-to cute & comfy shoes, and more.
Some recipes from “under the sea.”
Seafood in the summer is fabulous. Below are some of my go-to recipes for crab and scallops. I hope you’ll give one or more of these a try!!!
- Perfect pan-seared scallops with buttery sauce.
- How to make appetizer crab claws 3 ways.
- How to choose crab (and the best ways to cook it).
In the short video below, I show how easy it is to steam large crabs.
Cocktail sauce is a MUST with seafood (at least at our house). Cocktail sauce is one thing that I will never buy “already prepared.” Homemade is so easy and so much better!!!If you want to see how to make cocktail sauce (no recipe needed), watch the short video below!
A puppy is on the horizon.
On a happy note, I am on a list for a puppy golden doodle that should come home with me in 4 weeks. Although I am still grieving over Cam, my heart is ready to love another dog. Stay tuned for photos to come! As always, I appreciate all of you who follow Family Savvy. You are simply the best.