Host a Christmas party with easy finger foods served in festive holiday style with my favorite pieces!
Hosting a gathering doesn’t have to be stressful, especially when you opt for quick and easy recipes. Instead of cooking a meal, why not serve yummy finger foods and festive sweet treats? Here are a few easy recipes that would work great for a festive Christmas gathering with friends. You can serve these for a Christmas movie party, ornament swap, or gift wrapping gathering with friends.
- Cheese Ball:
- A Classic Cheese Ball is so easy to make with simple ingredients: Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, green onions, hot sauce, pecans~the possibilities are endless.
- Pimento cheese rolled in chopped pecans is an easy hack that I use often!
- I used my new Nambé reindeer dish to make the cheese ball look festive. The reindeer antlers are removable and serve as spreaders. Such a novel idea!
2. Peppermint White Chocolate Pretzels:
- Peppermint bark pretzels are a favorite Christmas snack. I try to keep them on hand during the holidays to pull out for any gathering.
- The perfect serving tray for these is the 9″ Nambe Christmas Tree Platter
3. My homemade Pimento Cheese served with Pepper Jelly with Crackers
- Here is the recipe for my pimento cheese full of quality cheddar cheese.
- I added store bought Pepper Jelly which is a great addition to a cheese board or small cheese ensemble. It has so much flavor!
- I served this on Nambe’s Christmas Tree Dish with the Star Spoon. What a great design!
4. No-Bake White Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy
- Here is the recipe for my friend Barb’s no-bake white chocolate peanut butter candy. It is always a hit and makes a great gift wrapped in cellophane with curly ribbon.
For a festive twist, I added green and red M&Ms
- This was served on the 11″ Nambe Christmas Tree Platter.
Stay Organized and Prepared
Don’t get stuck in the kitchen for hours on a small holiday gathering. I always encourage preparing ahead of time. Have all your serving utensils, platters, and extras readily available. This not only streamlines the serving process but also prevents any last-minute stress.
Add a Personal Touch
I always try to infuse my personality into the presentation. Whether it’s a something like my favorite Aquilla Nambe candle sticks, a family heirloom serving dish, or a special recipe passed down through generations, these personal touches make your Christmas table uniquely yours.
This Christmas, keep your party stress-free and enjoyable with these quick and elegant finger foods. These recipes not only taste amazing but also add a touch of sophistication to your holiday spread. Whether you’re hosting a small gathering or an elegant larger party, these bites are sure to impress your guests and make your Christmas celebration memorable.
If this sounds interesting to you, be sure to check out these related posts:
Cheers to good food, good company, and a joyous holiday season! Stay Savvy!