Annye Grande is a French Canadian Dallas-based designer. This week she shared her experience in the fashion industry, how her handbag company etoile was born, as well as some of her favorite new launches!
Episode At A Glance:
This week on The SavvyCast, designer and entrepreneur Annye Grande joined me to discuss her luxury handbag and accessory company, etoile. Annye discussed what she has gleaned from over 20 years in the fashion industry, and how she found herself creating a brand. After struggling to find a luxury bag that was actually functional and aesthetically pleasing, Annye decided to make her own, and etoile was born! Annye shares her favorites from her collection, as well as how to personalize a bag to suit your preferences!
Who Is Annye Grande?
Questions We Answered In This Episode:
- What inspired you to create etoile?
- How long have you been in the fashion industry?
- What are your favorite bags from the collection?
- How can I personalize a bag?
- Will there be any new launches coming soon?
- What advice would you give young females who aspire to be entrepreneurs?
- How do you recommend cleaning etoile bags?
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- etoile website (Use code “Savvy” at checkout for FREE overnight shipping.)
- The Black Boa bag (I have this one and absolutely LOVE it!)
- The Tan Fringe Strap
- The Shearling Tote
- Become a Gold Star member
I hope you enjoyed this episode! As always, if you have time to rate, review and subscribe to The SavvyCast on iTunes, it would be SO appreciated!!! Blessings to you!!!
If you like this podcast, check these out: