This week, Clay Banks joins The SavvyCast to share about Glorilight, a company that aims to instill the Word of God in children’s hearts through nightlights.
Episode At A Glance:
This week on The SavvyCast, Clay Banks joins me to talk about his company Glorilight. Glorilight is a new start-up that focuses on teaching the Word of God to better children’s lives. They make nightlights that project Bible verses on ceilings and walls to help children sleep at night and remember God’s truth. I highly recommend these nightlights as a gift idea for any young children because it is meaningful and life-changing. In this episode, Clay shares how Glorilight was born, his experience on Shark Tank, and more!
Who Is Clay Banks?
Clay Banks and his wife, Aimee, have two daughters (Gracyn 11 + Hadley 8) and are members of Rolling Hills Community Church in Franklin, TN. He has a BS in Communications and Advertising from the University of Tennessee and is a graduate of WestStar Leadership.
Clay appeared on the hit ABC™series SharkTank ™season 10 as the co-founder of HavenLock. HavenLock was featured on Inc., Forbes, Entrepreneur, TechCrunch, ABC, and CBS as a disruption to the home and school security sector.
Currently, Clay is building a new start-up called GloriLight; an HD night-light with interchangeable discs that projects Bible verses in high resolution on walls and ceilings.
Development Counselors International and the International Economic Development Council recognized Clay as a Top 40 Under Forty Economic Development Professional. Additionally, he was a finalist for the Nashville Emerging Leader Award in 2019. He has over 20 years of community and business development leadership for private sector firms, non-profit, city, and state organizations.
Questions Answered In This Episode:
- How did Clay become an entrepreneur?
- What was his experience on Shark Tank like?
- How did Glorilight come to be?
- How did Clay know that this business is set apart from other businesses that he’s helped start?
- How can Glorilight help parents?
- What products is Glorilight looking to release in the future?
Watch Clay Banks on Shark Tank:
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Glorilight.com – They are currently sold out, but they plan to restock at the end of June. Subscribe to their newsletter for updates!
- Follow Glorilight on Instagram
- Donate a Glorilight to a child in foster care here
- How 12-year-old Amelia Lisowe has donated nightlights to children in foster care
- Lisowes Lights website
I hope you enjoyed this episode! As always, if you have time to rate, review, and subscribe to The SavvyCast on Apple Podcasts, it would be SO appreciated. If you would prefer to watch the podcast interview, check it out on YouTube. Blessings to you!
If you like this podcast, check these out: