How to Establish a Healthy Relationship with Food with Meredith Mann from The Peachie Spoon
For many of us, trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle amidst changing diet trends and busy lifestyles can be overwhelming. Meredith Mann of The Peachie Spoon helps her clients ditch yo-yo dieting to find food freedom and feel their best!
Episode At A Glance:
This week on the SavvyCast, I’m joined by Meredith Mann of The Peachie Spoon. Meredith’s passion for helping others maintain a healthy relationship with food stemmed from her own experience. Additionally, she believes that a healthy body and a healthy attitude towards food and exercise are equally important. In this episode, she shares her own experience with an eating disorder, the importance of fueling our bodies, her most popular recipes, and more!
Who Is Meredith Mann?
In addition to being a wife and mother of three, Meredith is a CPT and holistic nutrition and wellness consultant. She specializes in metabolisms, blood sugar, and emotional eating. Her happy place is her yoga mat and her kitchen, creating simple recipes that help balance blood sugar. She believes that freedom starts to come when we learn to eat properly to shut off hunger, ditch the crave/crash cycle, and finally feel good every day.
Questions Answered In This Episode:
- How did The Peachie Spoon begin?
- What are Meredith’s thoughts on intermittent fasting?
- How does Meredith help others gain a healthy relationship with food?
- What is a protein powder that actually tastes good?
- Should I take a collagen supplement daily? If so, which one?
- What are your favorite things to order at fast-food chains?
- What are some meal prep tips?
- How can you tell if a protein bar is actually healthy?
- What do you think about MCT oil?
- What foods are off-limits for Meredith?
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Meredith’s “3-Ingredient Crunch Bar Protein Fudge”
- Meredith’s “Reese’s Baked Protein Oats”
- Hylite Electrolytes
- Bad Athletics Protein products
- Ascent Protein product
Connect With The Peachie Spoon:
- Instagram: @thepeachiespoon
I hope you enjoyed this episode! As always, if you have time to rate, review, and subscribe to The SavvyCast on iTunes, it would be SO appreciated!!! Blessings to you!!!
If you like this podcast, be sure to check these out:
Ellie Hiller of Vulcan Nutrition Talks Meal Prep + Making My Recipes Healthier
How Mental Health Can Be Managed for a Full and Productive Life