This week, Suzanne Cunningham shares about the art of calligraphy. She shares the origins of calligraphy as well as the details of her own career in calligraphy.
Episode At A Glance:
This week, Suzanne Cunningham joins me to discuss all things calligraphy. Suzanne is an incredibly talented professional with over 28 years of experience. Additionally, she teaches classes to others interested in learning this amazing craft. In this episode, she shares the different types of calligraphy, her own creative process, and what her classes are like.
Questions Answered In This Episode:
- What are the different types of calligraphy?
- How did calligraphy evolve?
- What do Suzanne’s classes consist of?
- How does a calligraphy pen work?
- When did calligraphy originate?
- What are some projects you can do with calligraphy?
- When did you begin doing calligraphy professionally?
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Suzanne’s Instagram
- To order something from Suzanne, either send her a DM on Instagram or email her at email@example.com
- Learn Calligraphy Classes
- Beginner Classes
I hope you enjoyed this episode! As always, if you have time to rate, review, and subscribe to The SavvyCast on Apple Podcasts, it would be SO appreciated!!!
If you like this podcast, be sure to check these out: