This week, Melanie Roberson shares how to make a fabulous mocktail for those of us looking to enjoy social outings while adhering to our January goals. From her favorite “spirits” to her favorite ice molds, Melanie has so many tips for making healthy and refreshing mocktails.
Episode At A Glance:
This week on The SavvyCast, I am joined by my friend Melanie Roberson to discuss fabulous mocktail recipes. Melanie shares everything from how to make the perfect mocktail to how she navigates social settings where alcohol is present. Additionally, she explains why committing to “Dry January” can be rewarding for anyone.
Who Is Melanie Roberson?
Melanie Roberson lives in Hattiesburg, Mississippi with her husband John, a maxillofacial surgeon. She has two grown children and is currently making the most of an empty nest. Additionally, she has an inspiring love for healthy eating and living, which she shares on her Instagram and website. Melanie is one of my favorite “follows” because her delicious meals, strong faith, and positive outlook are so inspiring!
Questions We Answered In This Episode:
- What is Dry January?
- How can I make a fabulous mocktail?
- What are the best alcohol-free spirits?
- What soft seltzers do you recommend?
- How can I maintain my social life while sticking to my goals?
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Melanie’s Instagram: @melshealthymeals
- Melanie’s website
- Ritual Proof Alcohol-Free whiskey, gin, rum, and tequila
- H20 Soft Seltzers: Use code “NOALCOHOL” to get 10% off your order.
- Swoon Zero Sugar Simple Syrup
- TINANA Ice Ball Maker
- ROMWOD Stretching App
I hope you enjoyed this episode! As always, if you have time to rate, review, and subscribe to The SavvyCast on iTunes, it would be SO appreciated!!! Blessings to you!!!
If you like this podcast, check these out: