Who doesn’t love a good pizza? This episode is for those of you who want to cook delicious pizzas in your own kitchen that your entire family is sure to love! In this episode, I talk through step-by-step on how to make these yummy pizzas, savvy tools to use, my favorite ingredients, the best toppings, and more.
Here is what you’ll find in this episode:
Best Pizza Crusts
- Against the Grain Gourmet Three Cheese Pizza Shell (Gluten-Free)
- DIY Cauliflower Pizza Crust Recipe (Gluten-Free)
Watch me make the cauliflower pizza crust.
In the video below, I show how to make the cauliflower pizza crust from start to finish. I show how to use fresh riced cauliflower from Trader Joe’s.
Savvy Tools to Use When Making Pizza
- Disposable gloves- I wear these to mix the crust by hand (and a multitude of other tasks).
- Stainless steel pizza flipper. The cake spatula is large enough to flip cakes and pizzas with ease.
- Emile Henry Pizza Stone- I link to my square one below; I have two of them.
- Nut Milk Bag– These are perfect to remove water from riced cauliflower.
All of the tools that I use are linked below.
Delicious Toppings to Take Your Pizza Over-the-Top
- Pesto Pizza Toppings:
- Buitoni Pesto with Basil sauce or Costco’s Basil Pesto sauce
- San Marzano Cherry Tomatoes
- Shredded Whole Milk Mozzarella
- Burrata Cheese
- Greek Pizza Toppings:
- Orange, Yellow, and Red Bell Peppers
- Chopped Red Onion
- Sliced Black Olives and Kalamata Olives
- Chopped English Cucumber
- Crumbled Feta
- Shredded Mozzarella and Sliced Mozzarella Balls
- Greek Seasoning
To see all these products, you can check out this episode on my YouTube Channel. If you haven’t already, be sure to follow me on Instagram (@family_savvy) for more recipes, tips, and tricks! As always, stay savvy.