How to Take Care of Wavy, Curly and Coily Hair with Kelly Foreman of MopTop Hair
After battling with (and sometimes against) her own curly hair, Kelly Foreman decided to start her own haircare line. This week she shares all about MopTop, her line of hair products made especially for curls.
Episode At A Glance:
This week Kelly Foreman joins The SavvyCast to discuss her haircare line MopTop. Anyone with wavy, curly, or coily hair will surely learn something new from her expertise. Kelly shares the science behind her products, tips for caring for your curls, and more!
Who Is Kelly Foreman?
Kelly Foreman was born and raised in the humidity of the South, a particular struggle for those with curly hair. As Kelly grew up amongst hair trends like the Dorothy Hamill to Farrah Fawcett feathering, she became frustrated with her hair. After having curly-headed children of her own, Kelly decided it was time to find a way to embrace and enhance their natural hair texture. She began by making hair products in her kitchen and later launched MopTop and FuzzyDuck natural product lines in 2005. Today, it is Kelly’s mission to help people of all ages, all hair textures, and all ethnicities learn to love their natural hair.
Questions Answered In This Episode:
- What can cause hair loss?
- How do you “reactivate” the hair products 2-3 days after washing your hair?
- What are MoTop products all about?
- Should we put silicone in our hair?
- What is Kelly’s hair washing routine?
- How should we detox our hair?
- What are the three most important things when it comes to caring for our hair?
Where Can I Buy MopTop:
- MotTop‘s website: Save 15% with code SAVVY15
- Whole Foods
- Select Salons
Connect With MopTop:
- Instagram @moptophair
I hope you enjoyed this episode! In addition, if you have time to rate, review, and subscribe to The SavvyCast on Apple Podcasts, it would be SO appreciated!!! Blessings to you!!!
If you like this podcast, be sure to check these out:
- Why Brows Should be a Beauty Routine Priority + Options for Making Them Beautiful
- The Best Non-Surgical Skincare Methods With Jacki Despot