If you have been following along with our home renovations via Instagram, you know we recently installed new marble countertops and tile! In this episode, I share all the details of what I bought, who installed it, and what I would do differently.
Episode At A Glance:
This week on The SavvyCast, I am sharing all the details about my new marble countertops and bath tile. If you have been following along with @family_savvy on Instagram, you know that we have been undergoing several home renovations. In this episode, I am sharing why I chose marble countertops and tile for my kitchen and bathroom. I share which finishes I picked, what I would do differently, and how I keep my new countertops and tiles clean! To hear more details about our home renovations, stay tuned by following @family_savvy on Instagram and subscribing to The SavvyCast!
Questions Answered In This Episode:
- What finish did Jamie choose and why?
- Which tile did she choose for her bathroom?
- What is something in Jamie’s bathroom that she wishes she would’ve changed?
- How hard is it to clean marble?
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Courtney Myrick (from Triton Stone Group): email@example.com, @courtneymyrick
- Merry Margaret (from Surface One): firstname.lastname@example.org, @merrymargaret52
- Surface One Pelham
- Triton Stone Group
I hope you enjoyed this episode! As always, if you have time to rate, review and subscribe to The SavvyCast on Apple Podcasts, it would be SO appreciated. If you would prefer to watch the podcast interview, check it out on YouTube. Blessings to you!
If you like this podcast, check these out: