If you need a few last minute stocking stuffers for Christmas, here are some of my choices for 2017 (and some faves from 2016)!
Thanks to some wonderful retailers who are STILL shipping in time for Christmas, I have all of my stocking stuffers for 2017.
I say “finished” very tongue-in-cheek:-) My friends joke about my ending up at Walgreens every Christmas Eve trying to buy more things to throw into everyone’s stockings! #alwaysforgetsomething #thankfulfor24hourdrugstores:-)
Even though I may end up at Walgreens getting gum & candy, I have done all of the major stocking stuffers. I wanted to share what I’ve chosen for my girls’ stockings this year, along with a few last year’s items that were a huge hit.
Here’s to a great week before Christmas! Thanks so much to all of you who read the blog, and thanks for all your emails and sweet comments. I LOVE my readers! Have a safe, blessed, and savvy day!!!
Last Minute Stocking Stuffers 2017
- Today Matters. 12 Daily Practices to Guarantee Tomorrow’s Success. My older daughters LOVE all of John Maxwell’s books; this is one of their faves.
- Q & A A Day: 5 Year Journal. I actually purchased this last year for my youngest daughter, and she LOVES it! She is still using it after a year; I highly recommend for teens or tweens.
- C.S. Lewis Bible. My oldest has this and loves it. She says it is perfect for those who love C.S. Lewis but don’t have time to read all of his books. This bible allows you to get the best quotes from his books integrated with bible reading.
- NLT Life Application Study Bible. This is my youngest twin’s fave study bible. The NLT is a new, fresh translation that is now her favorite version.
- Laura Mercier 3-Pc. Creme Brulee Gift Set. My sweet friend Julie gave me this FAB set years ago for my birthday; it is the BEST smelling bath set EVER! I just found this here at Macys. Can pay $9 shipping to guarantee Christmas delivery.
- Philosophy Unconditional Love fragrance spray. This smells SO similar to my fave~Trish McEvoy No 9 Blackberry Vanilla Musk (but at half the price). All 3 of my girls get this in their stocking; they love it. It is fresh, light and feminine (nothing is worse than overpowering fragrance). Ulta currently has 20% off here.
- Nars blush in orgasm. This is a cult fave for a reason. It is all I ever wear. Ordered 3 here from Ulta; will arrive before Christmas. Excluded from Ulta 20%.
- Buxom Full-On Lip Cream. White Russian is a nude pink and the Tarence girls’ fave color. Ordered here from Ulta (excluded from 20%).
- Too Faced Lip Cream. Naked Dolly is a cult fave and what I use for the perfect nude lip. Nude Beach is also one of my faves. Excluded from 20% but ships by Christmas here at Ulta.
- Jack Black Lip Balm. My youngest daughter and her friends LOVE this! Grab a handful here at Ulta at 20% off.
Electronics & Accessories
- Apple ear buds. According to my daughters, these are the best. I ordered here on amazon; 2-day shipping with prime.
- Lasko Tower Heater. My girls are always stealing my tower heater, so they all get one for Christmas this year! This one from Wal-Mart arrives in 2-days (and is rollback pricing). Great deal. Big for a stocking stuffer~but a great practical gift!
- White Retro Alarm Clock. This is what my youngest picked out to use in lieu of the iPhone alarm clock. It is cute, easy to use, and ships fast and free here from William’s-Sonoma.