In this podcast, I talk about how I make slow cooker Brunswick stew and the tips and tricks for making it easy and delicious.
Click here to download the Episode!
Brunswick stew is Southern comfort food that everyone needs to try. It is absolutely delicious, and I share my tips for making it easy and delicious in a slow cooker. In addition to listening, you can find the Brunswick stew recipe here along with more tips + a video.
In this episode, I share some of the following.
- The “lunchroom stew” of my childhood and the fundraisers surrounding it.
- Making Brunswick stew for the lake, beach, or weekend getaway.
- The importance of salting and seasoning ingredients separately.
- How to pre-cook potatoes for Brunswick stew.
- Convenience items that make the recipe easier.
- How to get the “look” and consistency you want.
Resources related to this podcast.
The recipe: Fabulous Brunswick Stew in a Slow Cooker