In this episode, Jud Tarence shares what it is like to be an Enneagram type 2, and Jordan Jones shares what lies beneath the surface.
Enneagram Type 2’s are Called “The Helper”
- An Enneagram 2 tends to dote on others, finding out exactly what they need and then “filling that need” for them.
- Enneagram 2’s anticipate others’ needs and work to fill those needs in advance.
- Healthy 2’s are often selfless and very focused on others.
- Unhealthy 2’s can be manipulative and prideful~feeling a sense of his/her importance.
Enneagram 2’s “healing message.” : You are not indispensable, (and that is O.K).
Resources Related to This Episode
Enneagram test: https://www.9types.com/rheti/index.php
Myers-Briggs free test: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
- You can follow Jordan on Twitter @fifthletterllc
- or contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org for seminars, retreats, and events.