In this episode of The SavvyCast, my guest, Carrie Morey, shares the story behind her phenomenal business~Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit. Carrie is a wife, mom, and entrepreneur whose made-by-hand mail order biscuit company is one of the South’s top small business success stories.
Some things discussed in this podcast.
- Carrie’s cookbook (one of my favorites) and a new one that is coming soon
- How Callie’s Hot Little Biscuits was featured as one of Oprah’s “favorite things”
- How the pandemic affected Carrie’s business
- How Carrie started Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit with her mom~whose famous biscuit started it all
- How Carrie balances home, family, and her business (and how others can do this as well)
- What does the future hold for Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit?
- Carrie talks about the myriad ways biscuit dough can be used beyond “just biscuits”
- Carrie talks about her new PBS documentary, How She Rolls
Resources Related to this Episode
- Carrie’s cookbook (one of my favorites) can be purchased here.
- Carrie is giving listeners 15% off an online shipment at calliesbiscuits.com with the discount code FAMILYSAVVY
- Follow Carrie and her business on Instagram @carriebaileymorey and @callieshotlittlebiscuit
- To check out more of my favorite frozen treats, be sure to tune in to this other episode of The SavvyCast.