In this episode of The SavvyCast, Emma Tarence shares how life coaching helped her navigate a difficult first semester of college. Her life coach, Alexis Girvan, joins us to share insight into Emma’s journey and the difficulty many college students are facing in today’s culture.
Click here to download the Episode!
This is a follow-up episode to the May 2020 podcast~Life Coaching, Personal Growth, and Change.
In this episode of The SavvyCast, Emma Tarence and Alexis Girvan, Emma’s life coach, join Jamie to follow up on Emma’s life coaching experience. After being coached for a year and a half by Alexis, Emma says that 2020 was a big year of growth for her due to the guidance of life coaching. Life coaching helped Emma tremendously throughout quarantine, and it supported her through her difficult first semester of college.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The differences between therapy and life coaching.
- How life coaching is beneficial for ANY age, especially college students.
- The tangible steps involved in Alexis’s life coaching methodology.
- How life coaching impacted Emma’s first semester of college at Auburn University.
- How life coaching has benefitted the entire Tarence family.
” Also, Alexis Girvan appeared on another episode of The SavvyCast that was released in April 2020 called “Let’s Talk: What is RAG and why is it important.” If you haven’t already, feel free to give both of these episodes a listen!\