In this episode of The SavvyCast, enneagram expert Jordan Jones helps Sarah Shea Hill determine if she is an enneagram type 6 or 9.
In this episode of The SavvyCast, our enneagram expert Jordan Jones helps guest Sarah Shea Hill, try to discover her Enneagram type. Sarah Shea is stuck between an Enneagram 6 (“The Loyalist”) and Enneagram 9 (“The Peacekeeper”).
In this episode we talk about:
- How Sarah Shea knows she is NOT a type 8 or 4, and the reasons why she believes she is not those types.
- How Enneagram 9’s tend to focus SO much on what others want that they’re left unsure of what they want for themselves.
- The differentiation between a type 6 and a type 9.
- How certain types tend to procrastinate more than others.
RESOURCES RELATED TO THIS EPISODE
Enneagram test: https://www.9types.com/rheti/index.php
- You can follow Jordan on Twitter @fifthletterllc
- or contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org for seminars, retreats, and events.
Note: I would be SO grateful if you would rate, review, and subscribe to The SavvyCast on iTunes. It makes a huge difference in how the podcast appears in google search.