I am sharing how I LOVE (and use) my Instant Pot + air fryer along with Valentine’s Day gift ideas for your people.
Let’s Talk: Attractiveness
With Valentine’s Day around the corner, it is fitting to learn more about being our most “attractive” selves. Believe it or not, being attractive is NOT all about physical appearance. Two recent podcast episodes address this fascinating topic.
- How Practicing P.I.E.S. Can Make You More Attractive with guest Dr. Joe Beam
- How to Be Emotionally Attractive in Relationships with guest Kimberly Beam Holmes
LOVE is in the Air (Fryer)
I’ve had it for less than a month, and I Love Love LOVE my Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer!!!! I have used it myriad times since buying it, both for pressure cooking (this Mississippi Roast with Crispy Potatoes) and for air frying (see the short instagram video below where I air fried corn on the cob and okra).
Give a Homemade Valentine’s Treat
- Best Ever Strawberry Brownies (from a Cake Mix). These are so easy and so delicious. Make ahead, freeze, and gift wrap for your special one just before February 14th. See how easy it is to whip these up in the video below.
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy makes a perfect holiday treat! This no bake. Tastes like the white chocolate Reese’s cups (on steroids). Wraps beautifully in clear bags with ribbon (see the Christmas wrap below).
Valentine Gifts $50 or Under
- Knock Knock Fill-in-the-Blank Books. Give your BFF Why You are My Bestie. Give a child Why I Love Being Your Mom. Give anyone specialWhat I Love About You.
- Hooded rain jacket. Both of these jackets are in my closet, and they literally take the place of an umbrella with their water repellent hoods. I have this one from amazon (in leopard), but it comes in pink if you want to stay in the Valentine’s vibe:-)
- Gold Heart Mugs. I have and absolutely love these gold heart St. Jude coffee mugs. You can microwave and dishwash them, and a portion of proceeds go to St. Jude’s.
- BookBone. Mine is pink (photo below), and I love never losing my spot in a book (or holding down pages that want to close). Here on amazon, choose from a ton of colors for your special valentine.
Valentine’s Gifts to Each Other (Couple)
- Read His Needs Her Needs: How to Affair Proof Your Marriage by Dr. Willard Harley
- Listen to Dr. Joe Beam’s podcast~How to Affair Proof Your Marriage and discuss.
- Work on Improving Intimacy by completing The Spark Video Series by Dr. Joe Beam
Love in Tough Times
What do you do when you receive “catastrophic” news about your firstborn (while pregnant with your second)? My friends Jonathan and Kristy McKinney share their story on The SavvyCast~ Raising a Child with Lennox-Gasteaux Syndrome. It is so powerful and inspiring.
I hope some of my favorite things + Valentine’s Day gift ideas have helped inspire you to find something perfect for your person (or people)! As always, I am so grateful to you for stopping by. Wishing you a joyful blessed, and savvy day!!!