When it comes to your son or daughter’s wedding day, it is so important to feel your best! In this episode, I share how I am preparing to get “wedding ready” for my daughter’s special day.
Episode At A Glance:
This week on The SavvyCast, I am sharing my top recommendations for how to prepare for your son or daughter’s wedding day! A wedding is an incredibly special day for the entire family, and there are plenty of things you can do as the mother of the bride or mother of the groom to prepare for your child’s big day. In this episode, I get raw and real about how I am preparing to look and feel my best for my daughter’s upcoming wedding.
A Few Things To Consider For Your Child’s Special Day:
- Teeth whitening
- Hair extensions/Toppers/Highlights- For more information on this, check out this blog post about hair extensions and this podcast!
- Brazilian Blowout or Smoothing Treatment for your hair
- Cosmetic Procedures- A CO2 Laser procedure helps with sun damage and hyperpigmentation.
- Botox- Jamie recommends getting this done 2-3 weeks before the wedding.
- Brow Lamination/Tint- Check out this podcast episode for more information about brow lamination.
- Cheek/Lip Filler
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Reveal Beauty website- Dr. Michael Clinton performed my cosmetic surgery and also does my lip filler. If you’re interested in having a C02 laser procedure done, mention Family Savvy for 20% off at Reveal Beauty.
- For filler, I also recommend my dermatologist, Dr. Jo Lynn Herzog.
- RawwBeauty– Deanna Irwin at RawwBeauty does my brows.
I hope you enjoyed this episode! As always, if you have time to rate, review and subscribe to The SavvyCast on Apple Podcasts, it would be SO appreciated. If you would prefer to watch the podcast interview, check it out on YouTube. Blessings to you!
If you like this podcast, check these out: