Here is my traditional Easter meal (with recipes) and favorite white Spring table decor from vases to plates to drinkware and more.
My favorite Spring and Easter meal recipes.
I love sharing my favorite holiday menus with friends and followers. I’ve always been one for traditional holiday menus with a few twists and turns thrown in for good measure! My favorite traditional Easter meal is below. You can click on any link to go directly to the recipe. Many of the recipes are accompanied by a video tutorial or tips + tricks for making the recipe easier. I hope you find something that you can make for your family.
- Easter lamb. The Best Greek-style slow-roasted leg of lamb.
- Easter ham. We love this Brown sugar encrusted Kentucky Legend Spiral Ham.
- Corn pudding. Dynasty star Linda Evans’ corn pudding is the best! Cheesy with a kick!!!
- Salad. This shaved Brussels salad with pear, glazed nuts & gorgonzola is divine!
- Vegetable side instead of salad. Roasted Brussels sprouts & sweet potato medley.
- Green beans. These are our favorite make-ahead Mississippi Green Beans.
- Cake. Best white cake with buttercream frosting (decorated as a naked cake).
- Icebox dessert. This old-timey Chocolate Eclair Dessert is yummy and make-ahead.
Watch me make my favorite buttercream frosting.
In the video below, I make my favorite buttercream frosting with a “secret ingredient” that makes it taste like it came from a bakery!!
Watch the video of how to frost a “naked cake.”
If you want to make a lovely EDIBLE centerpiece, give this white cake with buttercream frosting a try. It is the cake listed above in the photos with the crown. In the video below, I show how to frost it to make an easy and lovely “naked cake” that needs nothing else to make it beautiful.
My favorite white Spring table decor.
Link to my white vases and tableware below.
I’ve been a fan and collector of white tableware for years, and my newest picks are my favorite to date. Because I share so many cooking videos on Instagram stories, many followers DM me about my white tableware. I made a video showcasing my new favorite pieces, and you can watch that below. You can also find links to most of the products as well.
I have every item listed in the boutique below, so if you have questions feel free to leave comments. As always, thanks so much for stopping by. Be blessed, and stay savvy!!!