In this episode of The SavvyCast, I share my favorite store-bought frozen food items and how I use them to prepare delicious meals, appetizers, snacks, and more.
Here is what you’ll find in this episode:
- The Flying Meatballs (My favorite kind is their Three Meat Beef, Veal, and Pork meatballs!)
- When preparing these meatballs, I love to combine them with Rao’s sauce, especially if I’m adding these meatballs to spaghetti. If I really want to take it over-the-top, then I’ll occasionally add burrata cheese.
- Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit (The Cheese and Chive are my favorite).
- Against the Grain Gourmet Three Cheese Gluten-Free Pizza Shell
- To prepare this pizza crust, I spray it with EVOO and add meat. Then, I add different kinds of cheeses: shredded or pre-grated parmesan, shredded and balled mozzarella, and burrata cheese.
- When it comes to pizza sauce, I love to use either Buitoni Pesto, Classico Pesto, or Costco’s Basil Pesto.
- Against the Grain Gourmet Baguettes
- Drizzling these baguettes with an infused oil or spraying them with EVOO makes them taste delicious! Then, I loosely wrap them in foil and place them in a 400°F oven.
- Dr. Praeger’s Black Bean Quinoa Veggie Burgers (Gluten-Free AND Vegan)
- To prepare these, I spray them with EVOO, place them in Breville Smart Oven on the Air Fry function. (If they don’t start getting crisp, turn it up to a Broil.) Let it sit for 5-10 minutes.
- I love adding avocado on top of these burgers, and when I season my avocado, I use Lawry’s Garlic Salt or Everything but the Bagel Seasoning.
- Trader Joe’s Authentic Italian Penne Arrabbiata
- Trader Joe’s Butter Chicken
- Alexia Foods Sweet Potato Fries & Puffs and Onion Rings
- Realgood Foods Stuffed Chicken
- Diced Frozen Onions (I ALWAYS have a bag of this on hand.)
If you enjoyed this podcast episode, then I highly encourage you to check out this previous episode where my friend, Marie, and I discuss our favorite things to buy at Trader Joe’s. We include a list of 40+ items! Also, if you don’t already, be sure to follow me on Instagram (@family_savvy) to see my latest kitchen creations, recipes, beauty finds, and more.