By now, many of my readers and followers know that Trader Joe’s is one of my very favorite places to shop! In this episode, I share some of my recent favorites that you can purchase now.
Episode At A Glance:
Anyone who has a Trader Joe’s within driving distance to them knows how FAB their selection always is. Not only does Trader Joe’s offer some of my favorite “holy grail” products year-round, but they are also always introducing new and seasonal products. While I’ve been shopping at Trader Joe’s for years, I am always finding new “favorites” to try and enjoy! This week, I am sharing some of my latest “finds and favorites” so you purchase them on your next “TJ” run!
- Fire-roasted corn – This is good for any soups, especially tortilla soup.
- Mexican-Style Roasted Corn with Cotija Cheese
- 5 Cheese Greek Spiral Bread
- Organic Brown Rice – The package says to microwave for three minutes, and it truly does reach the perfect consistency in that time!
- Asiago Cheese with Rosemary and Olive Oil- I absolutely will not make a charcuterie board without this! It pairs perfectly with Stonewall Kitchens Rosemary Water crackers.
- Blueberry Vanilla Goat Cheese – This is the best sweet cheese! I love it paired with the Trader Joe’s Meyer Lemon Cookie Thins. I would also recommend serving it with the Trader Joe’s Triple Ginger Cookie Thins. For the holidays, Trader Joe’s sometimes offers a Cranberry Vanilla Goat Cheese. This is also FAB with the Ginger Cookie Thins!
- 8oz block of Feta Cheese
- Dutch Smoked Gouda Cheese -I always like to include at least one smoked cheese on my cheese boards, and this is my current go-to.
- TJ’s Some Enchanted Multigrain Crackers
- Bite-Size Everything Crackers- These pair well with just a simple cheese.
- Organic Cracker Assortment- These are A MUST for any charcuterie board
- TJ’s Shredded Cheese Blend- While I’m usually not a fan of pre-shredded cheese, I do like this because it is thickly shredded AND doesn’t have a powdery coating like most pre-shredded cheeses.
- Baby Broccoli- I love to simply steam this or make it into a salad.
- Maple Chicken Breakfast Sausage- Since it is fully cooked, all you have to do is heat it through. It is great with any biscuit, waffle, or pancake
- Rolled Corn Chili & Lime Tortilla Chips – If you are a Taki’s fan, you will love these!
- TJ’s Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips- These are similar to Dorito’s.
- TJ’s Quinoa and Black Bean tortilla chips
- Jarred Bruschetta- This is so FAB brushed onto a toasted baguette. I also love it as a pizza sauce for my Cauliflower Pizza Crust.
I hope you enjoyed this episode! As always, if you have time to rate, review and subscribe to The SavvyCast on iTunes, it would be SO appreciated!!! Blessings to you!!!
If you like this podcast, check these out: