These Reeses Pieces peanut butter cookies are a yummy treat for peanut butter lovers.The cookies are soft and slightly chewy, with added crunch from the candies.
The recipe is from the Hershey’s Kitchens, a great site to visit for recipes using some of the favorite Hershey’s products. It has a wide array of recipes for various seasons and occasions, as well as tips and tutorials that make baking easier. The site also has a gluten-free expert who shares tips on how to convert recipes to gluten-free without sacrificing taste or texture.
These cookies are great to make ahead and freeze. I made a batch last weekend that I will pull out and throw on a snack table this weekend for a group of teenagers.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup REESE'S PIECES Candies
- Heat oven to 350Â°F.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, egg and vanilla in large bowl until fluffy. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in candies.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
Nutrition InformationServing Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 2576Total Fat 126gSaturated Fat 47gCholesterol 169mgSodium 2229mgCarbohydrates 335gSugar 222gProtein 42g