Worrying about gifts can make the most wonderful time of the year feel like the most stressful! This week I share some of my favorite tried-and-true gift ideas to make shopping savvy a breeze this holiday season.
Episode At A Glance:
This week on The SavvyCast, I share a variety of gift ideas both under and over $100. Buying the perfect gift for everyone in your life can seem so intimidating, and it can make the holiday season SO stressful. Furthermore, if you’re like me you want to gift something the person will actually use. In this episode, I share some of my favorite practical gifts that my loved ones have enjoyed over the years. Additionally, I share my thoughts on what gifts can easily be “gift faux pas” so you can shop savvy this Christmas season!
Gifts Over $50 That I Recommend
- Instant Pot- An Instant Pot makes cooking much faster. I love using my Instant Pot for my Southern-Style Collard Greens and my Spicy Hamburger Vegetable Soup.
- Casserole Crockpot- A Casserole Crockpot is easily transportable and a great gift for the savvy cook in your life! I use mine to make Mississippi Green Beans, White Chicken Chili, Homemade Spaghetti Sauce, and more!
- Costco Memberships- These are especially great for newlyweds!
See these and more of my gifts over $50 below.
Gifts Over $100
- Breville Smart Oven with an AirFryer function- I love that the Smart Oven has an Air Fryer Function because it saves me from buying another machine to clutter my countertops.
- Nespresso by Breville Creatista Plus- If you have any coffee drinkers in your life, this is a FAB gift. I absolutely love my Nespresso, especially the milk frother!
- Recteq Pellet Grill
- Gym memberships
- Tecovas Handmade Boots for Men
- Money toward facials or cosmetic treatments/procedure
Below are these and more gifts over $100.
Questions Answered In This Episode:
- What are your tried-and-true gift ideas?
- What gifts have your loved ones enjoyed?
- How can I give a practical gift this Christmas season?
- What gifts should I stay away from? Why?
I hope you enjoyed this episode! As always, if you have time to rate, review, and subscribe to The SavvyCast on iTunes, it would be SO appreciated!!! Blessings to you!!!
If you like this podcast, also be sure to check these out: