This spinach artichoke pizza is an ultra thin crust topped with pesto, artichokes, chopped spinach, and two cheeses, and it can be made in less than 30 minutes!
This spinach artichoke pizza is one of our favorites, and it is so quick and easy (less than 30 minutes), I make it often. Everything needed for the pizza is store bought.
I LOVE the Mama Mary’s ultra thin pizza crusts. I buy them at Publix near the deli case~next to the flatbreads and pita. All you have to do is brush them with olive oil, top with whatever, and bake. They get crispy around the edges and have the perfect crunch every time.
There are 2 pizza crusts per package, and to make two of these pizzas, I just add a little more spinach and cheese. One can of artichokes can be spread out to make two pizzas unless you want the entire crust covered with them.
The Kirkland basil pesto (from Costco) is the closest thing to homemade that I’ve found, and I keep a jar in the fridge at all times. I use it to make this pizza, this chicken, and pasta salad. It is so good!
Mozzarella. I made this pizza twice this week, first with fresh mozzarella slices (from Costco) and the second time with Publix shredded. If using the fresh mozzarella, it is important to remove as much moisture from it before putting on the crust. I also chopped the fresh into small pieces so that it would melt more evenly atop the crust.
I served 6 different pizzas at our small group last week, and this spinach artichoke got the most compliments. It really is rich and yummy, and even tastes great reheated the next day.
If you try this, let me hear how you like it! As always, thanks so much for stopping by. Be blessed, ans stay savvy!!!
- 1 Mama Mary's Ultra Thin Pizza Crust
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained well and chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees (per crust directions).
- Brush crust with oil.
- Spread basil pesto on crust.
- Arrange artichokes over crust.
- Sprinkle chopped spinach over crust.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan over crust.
- Place in oven; immediately reduce heat to 425.
- Bake until cheese in melted and edges of crust begin to crisp.
Amount Per Serving Calories 208Total Fat 4gCarbohydrates 34gProtein 8g