With all the cooking I do, I spend a LOT of time in different grocery stores. This week I am sharing my newest favorite products so you can try them too!
Episode At A Glance:
This week on The Savvy Cast, I am sharing my favorite food products and brands at the moment, in addition to how I am using them. I am always on the hunt for a new, fabulous product or brand to make cooking easier or to take my recipes to the next level. Unsurprisingly, I spend a good bit of time in the grocery store, and I always love sharing my “favorite” finds! In this episode, you will hear about a wide variety of products I am currently loving. You are sure to find a new item to enjoy!
Products/Brands Mentioned In This Episode:
- Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit– My freezer is never without these delicious, better-than-homemade biscuits! They come in a wide variety of flavors, but my favorites include the cheese and chive, classic buttermilk, iced blueberry, and cinnamon. While these are delicious on their own, I especially love to serve them on a Fabulous Biscuit Board. Use discount code “FAMILYSAVVY” for 15% off your online order!
Keto/Gluten Free Items:
- Outer Aisle Gourmet cauliflower crust pizza – This is one of my very favorite cauliflower crusts, and it makes pizza night a breeze!
- Outer Aisle Gourmet sandwich thins in broccoli and cauliflower (my fave)
- Yell0w Bird Foods Jalapeño Condiment
- ¡Yo Quiero! Salsa and Queso
- Wickles Pickles Relish- This Alabama company makes relish with “kick!” I love adding it to recipes like my Perfect Wicked Deviled Eggs, Lemon Pepper Tuna Salad, and Curried Chicken Salad for a little extra “zest!”
- Mezzetta Tamed Jalapeño Peppers
- Trader Joe’s Hot and Sweet Jalapeños
- Rao’s Homemade marinara and pizza sauce
- Kettle and Fire Bone Broth- I love using bone broth to add extra protein and flavor to grains, soups, stews, etc… It is especially delicious in my Tomato Parmesan Soup! Use the code “FAMILY_SAVVY” to save 20% off any Kettle and Fire order.
- Tonnino Gourmet Tuna
- Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips- These are hands down my favorite chocolate chips to have on hand for cookies or my Chocolate Bundt Cake!
I hope you enjoyed this episode! As always, if you have time to rate, review, and subscribe to The SavvyCast on Apple Podcasts, it would be SO appreciated!!!
If you like this podcast, be sure to check these out: