Here are some of the BEST gifts to give babies, toddlers, and their parents~from books to stuffed animals to toys and beyond.
The Best Parenting Tools for Potty Training
Over 20 years ago, I was in the midst of potty training my twin daughters. It was quite the fun (and often funny) task! We had a custom made double potty bench that the girls would sit on together. They watched the DVD below literally hundreds of times. I’ve found it, along with some other fabulous resources.
- Once Upon a Potty. This classic is what I used to train my 3 girls. You can choose the Once Upon a Potty DVD (we watched this hundreds of times), Once Upon a Potty Book (we wore this out). You can choose boy or girl for both.
- Portable Potty Training Seat. Take this on trips or use at home to make any toilet kid friendly.
- Disposable Toilet Seat Covers. Take and toss these for germ free potty stops. Choose from from flowers or cars.
The Best Parenting Tools for Sleep Training
- On Becoming Baby Wise: Giving Your Infant the Gift of Nighttime Sleep. This book was our bible as new parents. It helped us get the girls on a sleep schedule that was a gift to them and us. It was recommended by our pediatrician, and it worked for us.
- Big Red Rooster Training Clock. Train kids when to stay (and play) in rooms after waking and when to come out. The lights make it easy for kids to self entertain until time to come out.
The Best Books Every Child Needs
- Goodnight Moon. This classic is the best book I know of for easing children into sleep at nice. We read this nightly:-)
- Noah’s Ark: Peter Spier. This classic Caldecott Merit winner is beautiful, engaging, and an enduring classic.
- Love You Forever. Few people can read this without crying. It is precious.
- Guess How Much I Love You. The washable soft book is perfect for reading to baby (who can also chew on it when teething).
The Best Stuffed Animals for Kids
- Jellycat. This London based brand is wildly popular. The soft animals range from classic to quirky to hilarious~but all lovable and supremely soft. This best selling bunny looks exactly like the one in the book.Guess How Much I Love You.
- Gund. This is the go to brand for the most notable and classic Teddy Bear~the Philbin Beige. #gottagettagund
The Best Gifts for Babies
- Touch and Feel Books (Pat the Bunny was our favorite:-)
- V-Tech Sit to Stand Walker
- Fisher Price Rock-A-Stack
- Jellycat Stuffed Animal
- Infantino Balls, Blocks & Buddies
Best Gifts for 1 Year Olds
- Melissa & Doug Chunky Puzzle
- Little People Music Parade Ride-On
- Little People Farm Playset
- First Builders Mega Blocks
- Wee Baby Stella Doll
- Shape Sorting Cupcake Tray
- Ball Drop Tower
- Nursery Rhyme Sound Book
Best Gifts for Toddlers
- Aqua Doodle Mat
- Toy Train Set
- Art Easel
- Mr. Potato Head
- Play Kitchen with Pretend Food
- Tea Set
- Dress Up
- Dolls and Dinosaurs
Best Gifts for Preschoolers
- Hungry Hippos
- Balance Bike
- Play Doh Kits
- Wood Domino Set
- Musical Instruments
- Wooden Blocks
I hope this list comes in handy for those of you who have sweet ones in your life for whom you want to find the perfect gift. If you have any perfect gift ideas to share, please leave comments! As always, thanks so much for stopping by. Wishing you a joyful, blessed, and savvy day!!!