The BEST Coffee You Can Buy and How to Make Cold Brew Healthy and Delicious
While most people are avid coffee drinkers, few stop to think about how our morning brew affects our health. This week, Dr. Charles Livingston shares about his clean coffee company.
Episode At A Glance:
This week, Dr. Charles Livingston joins me on The SavvyCast. Dr. Livingston is a chiropractic physician as well as the CEO of Lifeboost Coffee. Like me, many people love a delicious cup of coffee. However, not many people think about the nutritional value of their cup of joe. Lifeboost Coffee focuses on growing clean, healthy coffee. They strive to make coffee their users can feel good about drinking. Additionally, Lifeboost coffee is the smoothest coffee I have ever tried! Above all, it makes me feel great and is so delicious!
Who Is Dr. Charles Livingston?
Dr. Charles Livingston is a Board Certified Chiropractic Physician, a Certified Wellness Practitioner, and a Nutrition Expert. Additionally, he is the co-founder and CEO of Lifeboost Coffee. Today, Lifeboost is the fastest-growing coffee company in the U.S.!
Questions Answered by Dr. Charles Livingston In This Episode:
- Why did you start Lifeboost Coffee?
- What is the coffee growing process at Lifeboost?
- Why does regular coffee lack nutritional value?
- Are there any industry “secrets”?
- What is Jamie’s go-to coffee drink?
- What is Dr. Livingston’s go-to coffee drink?
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Buy Lifeboost coffee at 50% off
- Lifeboost’s website
- Connect with Lifeboost on Instagram: @lifeboostcoffee
- My French Press
- My double-walled thermal coffee glasses
- Lifeboost Crème Brulee flavor Decaf Coffee
- Oxo Cold Brew Maker
- Lifeboost Fuel
I hope you enjoyed this episode! In addition, if you have time to rate, review, and subscribe to The SavvyCast on iTunes, it would be SO appreciated!!! Blessings to you!!!
If you like this podcast, be sure to check these out:
Heather Payne’s Abortion Story and Ministry to Other Women
Ellie Hiller of Vulcan Nutrition Talks Meal Prep + Making My Recipes Healthier