If you have been following along with our home renovations via Instagram, you know we have been working on a kitchen renovation! In this episode, I share all the details of what I chose, from paint colors to backsplash to cabinets and more.
Episode At A Glance:
If you have been following along with @family_savvy on Instagram, you know that we have been undergoing a kitchen renovation. My primary goal in this renovation was to maximize storage and have the best setup for cooking and entertaining. To hear more details about our home renovations, stay tuned by following @family_savvy on Instagram and subscribing to The SavvyCast!
Questions Answered In This Episode:
- Why did I choose inset cabinet doors?
- What color did I choose for the whole house?
- What color did I choose to paint the island?
- Do I regret choosing marble countertops?
- What kind of backsplash did I choose and why?
- Why did I choose to just have a cooktop and not a range?
- Do I actually use my pot filler or is it just for looks?
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Courtney Myrick (from Triton Stone Group): firstname.lastname@example.org, @courtneymyrick (contact for backsplash)
- Merry Margaret (from Surface One): email@example.com, @merrymargaret52 (contact for marble)
- Surface One Pelham
- Triton Stone Group
- Cabinet Hardware and Kitchen Lighting
- Gold Mesh (Kent Design Wire 286S in Satin Brass)
– order through Renee at Restoration Hardware
I hope you enjoyed this episode! As always, if you have time to rate, review and subscribe to The SavvyCast on Apple Podcasts, it would be SO appreciated. If you would prefer to watch the podcast interview, check it out on YouTube. Blessings to you!
If you like this podcast, check these out: