This week, former Disney Cast Member and Family Savvy’s very own Finlay Coupland shares her expert advice on all things Disney travel.
Episode At A Glance:
This week on The SavvyCast, Finlay Coupland, Family Savvy’s Communication Coordinator & Podcast Editor, joins the podcast to discuss her Disney College Program experience and share her best Disney travel tips and tricks. In this episode, Finlay shares her advice on the best time to take a Disney trip, where to stay and eat, how to avoid long lines, and so much more!
Who Is Finlay Coupland?
Finlay Coupland graduated in Spring 2022 from Samford University with a BA in Journalism and Mass Communication. After graduating, Finlay decided to set off on the adventure of a lifetime and intern at Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL. Finlay began working at ESPN Wide World of Sports and Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Then, she had the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work at Disney’s newest experience, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser. From being a 6-year-old little girl dreaming of one day working for the most magical place on earth to receiving the job opportunity of a lifetime, Finlay’s story is a testament that dreams really do come true.
Questions Answered In This Episode:
- When is the best time to go to Disney World?
- How can you avoid the long lines?
- Where are the best places to stay?
- How do you get a hard-to-get dining reservation at Disney?
- What are some Disney dining tips?
- What are the best restaurants at Disney?
- What are the best modes of transportation?
- How does Disney handle a missing child situation?
- What are some activities that you can do at Disney that will keep your kids engaged?
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- If you’re looking to book any vacation, especially a Disney vacation, contact All About Travel
- Smashed Potatoes Recipe
- Disney VIP Tours
- Disney College Program site
I hope you enjoyed this episode! As always, if you have time to rate, review and subscribe to The SavvyCast on Apple Podcasts, it would be SO appreciated. If you would prefer to watch the podcast interview, check it out on YouTube. Blessings to you!