Now that the holiday season is in full swing, many of us are busy planning menus and dishes. In this episode, I am sharing some of my favorite tips and tricks that have made holiday cooking much more manageable!
Episode At A Glance:
The holidays are here, and for many of us, this time of year means a whole lot of cooking! Over the years, I have learned a few tips and tricks to make holiday cooking easier and much more efficient. In this episode, I share my “game-changing” kitchen hacks along with my favorite products that help cut down on cooking time. I hope this episode helps you spend less time in the kitchen and more time with the people you love this holiday season!
Products Mentioned In This Episode:
- Elite Gourmet Hot Plate– This serves as an extra burner, which is great for holiday
cooking when you’re needing more room on your stovetop.
- GreenPan Healthy Ceramic Nonstick Skillet– It’s 13.5 inches, and if you enjoy
cooking, this is a large-sized pan that is great for cooking lots of food at a time. This is
the item I use the most.
- Electric Knife– Great for cutting big birds, and it makes cutting meat a breeze.
- Casserole Crockpot
- Hamilton Beach 6 quart slow cooker– It has a latch on the lid of the slow cooker, so when
you are transporting food, you don’t have to worry about it spilling!
- 8 quart Brining bucket– I like to use this for making coffee punch!
- 2-quart glass beverage canister
- Glass Tupperware set
- Steamer basket
- Oxo fish spatula
- Oven crisp baking tray
- Breville Creatista Nespresso Coffee Maker
- Nespresso Vertuo
I hope you enjoyed this episode! As always, if you have time to rate, review, and subscribe to The SavvyCast on Apple Podcasts, it would be SO appreciated!!!
If you like this podcast, be sure to check these out: