Many of you may remember Madi Prewett from Season 24 of The Bachelor! This week I sat down with her mother, Tonya Prewett, to talk about all things faith and parenting.
Episode At A Glance:
This week on The SavvyCast, I am joined by Tonya Prewett! Tonya Prewett and her husband, Chad Prewett, are from Auburn, Alabama where Chad is the assistant coach of Auburn University’s basketball team. They have three girls: Madi, Mallory, and Mary Mykal. You may know their daughter Madi from Season 24 of The Bachelor, where she finished as a finalist. In this episode, Tonya shares what it was like to have a daughter on The Bachelor as well as her best wisdom for raising daughters.
Questions Answered In This Episode:
- What are all 3 of her daughters up to today?
- What led Madi to join The Bachelor?
- How did Madi being featured on The Bachelor impact others?
- Did Madi ever face any difficulty from other people on the show because she was so
outspoken about her faith?
- How did Madi meet her husband?
- What are the 41 letters?
- If you could change 1 thing about your parenting, what would it be?
- What do you think is the most important thing you can give your daughters in their
- As parents, what boundaries did you set for your kids regarding social media?
- What piece of advice would you give to young girls about godly dating?
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
I hope you enjoyed this episode! As always, if you have time to rate, review and subscribe to The SavvyCast on Apple Podcasts, it would be SO appreciated. If you would prefer to watch the podcast interview, check it out on YouTube. Blessings to you!
If you like this podcast, check these out: