Women’s Health Q&A with OBGYN Dr. Justin Aldred
As women, our health is so important as we age. However, many of us have lots of questions regarding our changing health concerns. In this episode, OBGYN Dr. Justin Aldred answers listeners’ questions regarding women’s health.
Episode At A Glance:
This week, OBGYN Dr. Justin Aldred joins The SavvyCast to discuss women’s health. You may remember Dr. Aldred from an earlier SavvyCast episode where he shared his journey with pulmonary embolism. In this episode, Dr. Aldred answers women’s health questions listeners submitted via Instagram. Dr. Aldred covers it all from menopause to sex drive to hormone health and more.
Who Is Dr. Justin Aldred?
After growing up in Birmingham, Alabama, Dr. Justin Aldred went to Auburn University. He then completed his internship and residency at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, Mississippi. In 2018, he then moved back to Birmingham to start his OB/Gyn practice at OB/Gyn South at Brookwood Medical Center. Today, he is married to Chelsea Aldred. Together, they have three lovely children–Reese, Hampton, and Caroline.
Questions Answered In This Episode:
- What are the most common symptoms of menopause?
- How can vaginal atrophy be treated?
- What are your thoughts on compounded hormone medications?
- How can you find a qualified sex therapist?
- What are the causes of low sex drive?
- How can you improve your sex drive?
- What can help with hair loss for women in their 60s?
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Dr. Aldred’s previous podcast episode: Dr. Justin Aldred Shares His Near-Death Experience
- Connect with Dr. Aldred
I hope you enjoyed this episode! In addition, if you have time to rate, review, and subscribe to The SavvyCast on Apple Podcasts, it would be SO appreciated!!! Blessings to you!!!
If you like this podcast, be sure to check these out:
Why Extramarital Affairs Happen and How to Prevent Them with Dr. Joe Beam
Let’s Talk Parkinson’s Disease with Dr. Mike Vaughn