This week, travel agent Wendy Coupland joins me to share her savviest travel tips! If you are planning any travel for 2024, this episode is a must-listen.
Episode At A Glance:
This week on The SavvyCast, I am joined by the amazing Wendy Coupland of All About Travel. Wendy’s daughter Finlay Coupland is an integral part of the Family Savvy Team, and Wendy and her husband have been on The SavvyCast previously. Wendy is a highly experienced travel agent, and in this episode, we delve into all things travel. From why you should consider using a travel agent to her best travel tips, Wendy shares it all! She also answers specific questions listeners’ submitted to her via Instagram.
Who Is Wendy Coupland?
Wendy Coupland is a wife and mother who was born and raised in the outskirts of Birmingham, Alabama. In her free time, it’s no surprise that she enjoys traveling around the world. One of her favorite destinations is Negril, Jamaica. When she’s at home, she enjoys gardening, baking, watching HGTV, visiting unique coffee shops, and spending time with her family and two cats
Questions Answered In This Episode:
- Why should I use a travel agent instead of planning a trip myself?
- What are your best travel tips and tricks?
- What is the best time of year to travel to Scotland?
- How can I pack light for a cruise?
- What are your recommendations for Punta Cana?
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- All About Travel website– New clients can take 100$ off their first trip by saying they came from Family Savvy.
- Wendy’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wendy’s cell: (205)-680-4499
- Follow All About Travel on Facebook
- Disney Travel Tips and Tricks
I hope you enjoyed this episode! As always, if you have time to rate, review, and subscribe to The SavvyCast on Apple Podcasts, it would be so appreciated. If you would prefer to watch the podcast interview, check it out on YouTube. Blessings to you!
For all things Family Savvy, visit our LinkTree