Zane Shares Insights on Fatherhood, Parenting, Marriage & More
My wonderful husband, Zane, joins me this week to share about our childhoods, marriage, and best parenting advice.
Episode At A Glance:
This week on The Savvy Cast, my wonderful husband, Zane Tarence, joins me! I get questions all the time about Zane, our marriage, and how we have parented our three girls. In this episode, Zane and I answer your top-asked questions. We share about our upbringings, our transition to being “empty nesters,” our best marriage advice, and so much more!
Questions Answered In This Episode:
- What was Zane’s childhood like?
- How did Zane grow to have an entrepreneurial spirit?
- What is it like being married to Jamie?
- What advice would you give to married couples?
- What was parenting like for the both of you?
- What does Zane do for a living?
- What is Silicon Y’all?
- What’s it like being empty nesters?
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
I hope you enjoyed this episode! As always, if you have time to rate, review and subscribe to The SavvyCast on Apple Podcasts, it would be SO appreciated. If you would prefer to watch the podcast interview, check it out on YouTube. Blessings to you!
If you like this podcast, check these out:
How to Mentor Young Men to be Their Best Selves
Tonya Prewett’s Insight on her Daughter’s Experience on The Bachelor (and Her Best Advice for Raising Daughters)