In this episode of The SavvyCast, I interview Annie B. Jones, the powerhouse female entrepreneur who has turned The Bookshelf Thomasville into a book lover’s paradise.
Things you’ll learn in this podcast.
- How Annie acquired The Bookshelf Thomasville.
- How the pandemic affected The Bookshelf and what pivots Annie made to keep business alive.
- How being an enneagram 5 plays into her role as a female entrepreneur.
- How her enneagram 3 husband, Jordan Jones, helps
- The myriad ways that The Bookshelf meets the wants and needs of readers worldwide.
- Why readers would want to choose an independent bookstore over amazon.
- Annie’s favorite books of 2021 and 2021.
- How Family Savvy listeners can receive a discount for online orders at The Bookshelf.
Annie’s book reviews and recommendations
Annie’s favorite books for 202o and 2021.
Competitive Grieving by Nora Zelavansky
Crying in H Mart by Michelle Zauner
A Grief Observed by C.S. Lewis
The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion
Gilead by Marilynne Robinson
Transcendent Kingdom by Yaa Gyasi
The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett
Olympus, Texas by Stacey Swann
Early Morning Riser by Katherine Heiny
Bookshelf discount for Family Savvy listeners.
Use the code FAMILYSAVVY for 10% off any order through the end of July.