This week, I share some of my favorite pieces for a fabulous and festive holiday wardrobe!
Episode At A Glance:
This week on The SavvyCast, I am sharing my favorite wardrobe pieces for the holiday season! Between the parties, gift swaps, luncheons, church services, and family gatherings, it is easy to feel overwhelmed with what to wear during the Christmas season. I have put together a range of items for every occasion that will have you looking and feeling fabulous through the New Year!
Some Of My Favorite Festive Picks!
- Anthropologie Velvet Top
- FRAME Green Silky Halter Dress
- Aiden Maddox Blue One-Shoulder Ruffle Dress
- Banana Republic One Shoulder Long Sleeve Black Velvet Midi Dress
- Silk Midi Skirt
- Sequin Midi Skirt
- Kendra Scott Large Black Onyx Necklace
- Follow along with me on Instagram to stay up to date on all my holiday favorites!
- For a comprehensive list of my picks, check out my LTK!
I hope you enjoyed this episode! As always, if you have time to rate, review, and subscribe to The SavvyCast on Apple Podcasts, it would be so appreciated. If you would prefer to watch the podcast interview, check it out on YouTube. Blessings to you!
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to check out the ones below:
For all things Family Savvy, visit our LinkTree