If you are interested in or in the process of renovating your home, you will love this informative episode! Courtney Myrick of the Triton Stone Group discusses all things kitchen tile and stone.
Episode At A Glance:
This week on The SavvyCast, Courtney Myrick of Triton Stone Group joins me to discuss all things tile and stone! Whether you are thinking about renovating your kitchen, in the process of building a home, or you just enjoy learning about home improvement, this episode is sure to inform. Picking out the tile and stone for your kitchen can be one of the trickiest (and most expensive) parts of renovating a kitchen. In this episode, Courtney shares her tile and stone expertise as well as savvy tips for saving money in the process!
Who Is Courtney Myrick?
Courtney Myrick is a Design Consultant at Triton Stone Group in Birmingham, AL. Her love for design is ever-changing. With years of experience in residential design, antiques, furniture, art, space planning, fabrics, and more, her passion for tile and stone ensures your entire project is timeless, realistic, and personal!
Questions Answered In This Episode:
- What is a stone fabricator? Why should you have one?
- What is the difference between renovating with an “existing footprint” or doing a total gut of your space?
- Which should you choose first: the tile or the stone?
- What are the main differences between marble, quartz, quartzite, and granite?
- How can you get a higher-end, trendy look for your kitchen using black granite?
- What are the sturdier, harder marbles?
- Shadow Storm
- Bianco Carrara
- Vermont Derby
- What are some of the most popular and sturdy quartzites?
- Taj Mahal
- White Macaubas
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Triton Stone Group: BIRMINGHAM, AL)
Schedule an appointment here: https://tritonstone.com/online-scheduling/
I hope you enjoyed this episode! As always, if you have time to rate, review, and subscribe to The SavvyCast on Apple Podcasts, it would be SO appreciated!!!
If you like this podcast, be sure to check these out: