Our Enneagram series continues this week with Jordan Jones and his dad Bill Jones as they discuss the type six.
Episode At A Glance:
This week on The SavvyCast, Enneagram expert Jordan Jones is back with her father Bill Jones for an episode all about the type six. Bill Jones is a type six himself and is able to share so much helpful insight into the mind of an enneagram six. In previous episodes, Jordan explains how the Enneagram is comprised of nine “types,” and how to identify which type you are. Jordan believes that the best way for people to learn about the Enneagram types is to hear from that type themselves. In this episode, Jordan and Bill discuss the type six, often called the “loyalist”, from what struggles they face to what motivates them and so much more!
Who Is Jordan Jones?
Jordan is an attorney, personality consultant, and avid Auburn fan. As an ENTJ and a recovering Enneagram type 3, he believes that understanding ourselves through the lenses of our personalities helps our relationships flourish. He lives in Thomasville, Georgia, with his wife Annie, where they own The Bookshelf, a local independent bookstore.
Questions Answered In This Episode:
- What is the type six like?
- What is the “fear triad”?
- How can the type six offer a grounded presence to others?
- What are the likes and dislikes of this type?
- What motivates this type?
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Enneagram test: https://www.9types.com/rheti/index.php
- Myers-Briggs free test: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
- The Road Back to You book
- Annie Jones’s podcast: From the Front Porch
- Follow Annie Jones on Instagram
I hope you enjoyed this episode! As always, if you have time to rate, review, and subscribe to The SavvyCast on Apple Podcasts, it would be so appreciated. If you would prefer to watch the podcast interview, check it out on YouTube. Blessings to you!
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to check out the ones below:
For all things Family Savvy, visit our LinkTree